Hatton Plantations PLC
- Group strength’s is identifying right business models run by good JV promoters through strategic investments.
- Group identifies and invests in companies with under utilised assets/capacities with opportunities to turnaround and unlock intrinsic value.
- Group is culturally committed to ensure all business activities are environmentally sustainable.
- Group spends substantial amount on R & D in areas of Renewable energy and Sustainable living.
- Group’s Charitable Foundation supports educational & healthcare institutions that supplies & delivers services totally free of charge.
14th Sep 2017
- MENAKA ATHUKORALA
- UDITHA PALIHAKKARA
- HIRO. J. BHOJWANI
- DAMASCENE PERERA
- GOWRI SHANKAR
- INDRAJITH FERNANDO
- LUCILLE WIJEWARDENA
G & G Group of Companies
Companies Act No. 07 of 2007 and listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange
Corporate Advisory Services (Pvt) Ltd.
47,Alexandra Place, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
PricewaterhouseCoopers (Chartered Accountants)
PO Box 918,100,Braybrooke Place, Colombo 02
FJ & G de Saram , (Attorneys-at-Law), No 216, de Saram Place, Colombo 10
- Nation Trust Bank PLC
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
- Hatton National Bank PLC
- Seylan Bank PLC